East Bay Elite Training
Our coaches are USSF licensed collegiate athletes. Sessions are built around an individualized approach to training aimed towards competitive players. Available for players ages 8-18. Our coaches are current college soccer players that grew up locally and looking to inspire their communities and the next generation of players.
Monday, June 18th to Friday, August 10th, 2018. No classes: Wed, July 4th & Wed, July 25th.
Registration is through our DASH account system. Create an account here if you don’t have one already or click here to see the schedule of classes or register.
Sessions are divided within the following age groups:
- Technical ($45): These session’s focus on an individual’s ability on the ball in all facets of the game. Sessions will vary every day focusing on a new skill such as passing, trapping, dribbling, turning, final third set up, et cetera. Maximum number of players in session: 6
- Shot Mastery ($50): Learn the fundamentals on becoming a great finisher. These sessions are all about scoring goals and shooting. Maximum number of players in session: 5
- Strength & Agility ($35): Modern day soccer is all about athleticism. Sessions are focused around improving players speed and strength relatable to soccer. Maximum number of players in session: 8
- Goalkeeper Training ($65): This course will work on a keeper’s fundamental skills, reaction speed, and explosiveness in front of the net. Maximum number of keepers in session: 4
- High School/College Fitness ($35): Sessions aim towards preparing players for match fitness. Solely focusing on fitness. Maximum numbers of player in session: 10
For more info: Call 925-400-3068 or email us at email@example.com